Patient Communication治疗师诊疗沟通语(中英文)
English | 中文 |
Please take a seat! | 请坐 |
please sit down! | 请坐 |
Wait a moment, please. | 请稍等。 |
Sorry to have kept you waiting. | 对不起让你久等了。 |
Have you ever received any treatment before? | 你以前治过吗? |
How long have you been feeling unwell? | 你不舒服多久了? |
How long have you had this pain? | 您痛了多久了? |
Where do you feel the pain? | 痛在哪里? |
Can you show me exactly where it is? | 可以指给我看一下准确的痛点位置吗? |
How long have you had this pain? | 你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的? |
Please take off your shoes | 请脱鞋 |
Please lie down | 请躺下 |
Please unbutton your shirt | 请解开上衣的扣子 |
Please loosen your belt | 请松开腰带 |
Please take off your trousers. | 请脱下裤子。 |
Roll up your sleeves to the level of the elbows,please. | 请把袖子撸起来。 |
Roll up your pants to the level of your knees,please. | 请把裤子撸起来 |
Please lie on your back. | 请仰卧 |
Please lie on your stomach. | 请俯卧 |
Please lie on your right side. | 请右侧卧 |
Please lie on your left side. | 请左侧卧 |
Please bend your knees. | 请屈膝。 |
Please bend your lower back to touch the floor. | 请弯腰并碰地板。 |
Please tie your shoes | 请系鞋带。 |
Please relax. | 请放松。 |
Has it gotten worse? | 情况变坏了吗? |
Has it happened before? | 这种情况以前发生过吗? |
Are you feeling better? | 您觉着好一些吗? |
Is the pain getting less? | 疼痛减轻些了吗? |
Does it still hurt? | 还疼吗? |
Can you lie on the affected shoulder? | 您可以往受伤的胳膊那一侧躺着吗? |
What kind of pain is it? | 是什么样的痛? |
Dull ache | 钝痛 |
sore | 酸痛 |
Burning sensation | 烧灼痛 |
cramping | 抽筋 |
Pressure-like | 压痛 |
Constant pain | 持续痛 |
Does it come and go? | 有时痛,有时不痛 |
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst pain of your life, how would you rate your pain | 10分是最痛,0分是无痛。您目前大概几分痛? |